The Office of Human Rights (OHR) is required to annually report progress of DC Human Rights Act enforcement to the Mayor and the Council of the District of Columbia. The report includes case dockets, case closures, and benefits achieved by successful complainants. Additionally, the Director reports other annual activities of (OHR) and the Commission on Human Rights, including community outreach, education programs, compliance programs, mediation, and fair housing.
Issued for District residents, the report consists of data accumulated during the District's fiscal year, which runs from October 1 to September 30. OHR issues the report in the spring following the end of the fiscal year.
- *NEW* Highlights of Fiscal Year 2017
- Highlights of Fiscal Year 2016
- Highlights of Fiscal Year 2015
- Highlights of Fiscal Year 2014
- Highlights of Fiscal Year 2013
- Highlights of Fiscal Year 2012
- Annual Report Fiscal Year 2011 [PDF]
- Annual Report Fiscal Year 2010 [PDF]
- Annual Report Fiscal Year 2009 [PDF]
- 2007/2008 Biannual Report [PDF]