The District is committed to a transparent, open form of government. District agency websites are required to make certain records available online to the public, if those records exist. In cases where these records exist but are not yet available online, agencies are working to provide them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact the FOIA officer.
- Agency Open Government Report
- Employee Salary Information
- OHR Administrative Staff Manual
- Opinions in Adjudicated Cases
- Additional Agency Determinations of the Rights of the Public
- Information Regarding the Receipt and Expenditure of Public Funds
- OHR's FY19 Budget Information
- P-Card Transactions
- Procurements and Payments
- Minutes of Public Meetings
- Absentee Owners Addresses and Buildling Permits
- Frequently Requested Public Records
- District-wide FOIA Reports
- Organizational Chart
- Provide Feedback on OHR Performance
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on DC.gov you can submit a FOIA request online via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Requests may also be submitted by mail, fax, or email. However, please note that FOIA requests submitted online will be easier to track and process.
To understand the process before making a request, please see the Government Resource Center.
The FOIA Officer is the principal contact point within the Office of Human Rights for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously. The Office of Human Rights’s FOIA Officer’s information is listed below.
441 4th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Phone: (202) 727-4559
Fax: (202) 727-6673