Now Available: Updated DCFMLA Workplace Poster
The workplace poster for the DC Family and Medical Leave Act (DCFMLA) has been updated in October 2022 and is now available for download!
Featured Content Items:
Workplace & Business Posters
The following posters were created by the Office of Human Rights to advise customers about their rights in the following areas: public accommodations, housing, employment, and education. Employers in the District of Columbia are required by law to display specific employment-related posters in locations accessible to their employees.
The required posters OHR provides are:
- *NEW* Updated DC Family Medical Leave Act (DCFMLA)
- *NEW* Updated Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- COVID-19 Leave Under DC Family Medical Leave Act (DCFMLA)
- DC Parental Leave Act
- Protecting Pregnant Workers Act
OHR also encourages businesses to post these optional posters:
- Pregnancy and Parental Rights in the Workplace
- Embarazo y derechos de las madres/ padres en el lugar de trabajo (Spanish)
- እርግዝና እና የወላጅ መብቶች በሥራ ቦታ (Amharic)
- 工作場所裡孕期與父母親之權利 (Simplified Chinese)
- Grossesse et droits parentaux sur le lieu de travail (French)
- 직장에서의 임신과 부모의 권리 (Korean)
- Quyền của Cha Mẹ và Thai Phụ Tại Nơi Làm Việc (Vietnamese)
- The Right to Breastfeed
- LGBTQ Diversity in Workplace
Additional required posters provided by other agencies are described in the Posting Requirements PDF document.