Text Resize

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Education and schools

File a Complaint

A complaint may be filed by any individual, organization, or individual from another state, given that the student in question attends a District of Columbia Public School or DC public charter school.  Any educator seeking to utilize the services of the Ombudsman must also be employed by the District of Columbia Public Schools or a public charter school. The complaint must:


Subscribe to RSS - Education and schools