DCCAH utilizes an online grant portal. All applicants MUST SUBMIT the application online via the online grant portal by 6:00PM on the deadline date. DCCAH will not accept mailed, emailed or hand-delivered copies of grant applications.
Grant Application Procedure
1. Review the FY15 Guide to Grants [PDF] and the grant guidelines thoroughly and determine eligibility of the applicant, project and project activities;
- If the applicant created an account in FY14, the applicant’s FY15 Login Name will be the email address associated with the FY14 application. To reset the password either select “Forgot your password?” or click here. Applicants’ profiles and organization data have been migrated, however FY14 request and award data will not be available in the new portal until later this year;
- To reference an FY14 application, visit the FY14 Grant Application Portal and log in using the FY14 Login Name and password. Direct any questions to DCCAH at 202.724.5613.
- If the applicant did not create an account in FY14, applicant will register as a new user. Direct any questions to DCCAH at 202.724.5613;
3. Once fully registered, applicants should select the desired grant program(s), complete the application questions and budget/budget narrative data1., upload all required documents, supplementary material, and work samples; and
4. Submit the application by 6:00pm on the grant program’s deadline date.
The application process is competitive and subject to the availability of funds. Applicants may not request or receive funding for the same project activities through more than one DC Commission grant program or grant category.
Applicants are fully responsible for the content of their application packages. An automated confirmation of an application’s submission does not guarantee an application’s eligibility nor recommendation for funding by the Advisory Review Panel. DCCAH staff are not permitted to make corrections to applications on behalf of applicants. DCCAH staff will review applications for completeness and contact applicants for any incomplete documents within five business days of the deadline. Applicants are responsible for updating attachments within five business days of DCCAH’s notification. Incomplete applications will not be forwarded to the Advisory Review Panel for consideration.